Pneumatic, toggle clamp version of our manual clamp models 207-U and 207-S. Pneumatic cylinder features built in flow control for smooth operation and magnetic ring piston for position sensing. Accommodates either T-slot (8EA-109-1) or round (810169) sensors. Now features lubrication- and maintenance-free composite bearings on the trunnion mount, a redesigned clevis bolt and a reconfigured base, resulting in the elimination of any hesitation that could compromise the unit’s open/close performance.
- Sensor ready for round or T-slot sensors.
- Built-in flow restriction eliminates need for external flow controls
- Pneumatic version of 207 manual toggle clamp
- Supplied with flanged washers
- Replacement Clamp Assembly: 807-U-LC