Pneumatic, toggle clamp version of our manual clamp model 202-U. Pneumatic cylinder features built in flow control for smooth operation and magnetic ring piston for position sensing. Accommodates either T-slot (8EA-109-1) or round (810169) sensors. Includes an upgraded air cylinder that ensures the clamp’s exerting force is less than the maximum holding capacity when operated at normal pressure, which extends service life; new composite bearings on the trunnion mount and cylinder pivot point that eliminate metal-to-metal contact while requiring no lubrication; and a redesigned clevis bolt, along with increased rivet and pre-stop diameters that increase longevity.
- For light duty welding and assembly applications
- Sensor ready for T-slot or round sensors
- Pneumatic version of 202-U manual toggle clamp
- Model 802-U has 1/8NPT ports
- Model 802-UE has G-1/8 ports
- Replacement Clamp Assembly: 802-U-LC